Hon.Sir.C.P. Ramasamy Iyer, Law Member, Government of Madras laid the foundation stone for the Zumbro Memorial Hostel Built in memory of Rev.William Michael Zumbro on 5th September 1925. This hostel is initially accommodating the Post Graduate Students and after some time it was utilized by the Pre University Students. Presently this hall accommodate about 110 under graduate self-financing students.
Warden: Prof. V.P.Sagimaynonathan
- Timing : 8am-9am, 12.30-2.00, and 7.00pm-8.00pm.
- Separate Dinning Hall.
- 31 tables and 62 can take food at a time.
Room Details and Occupants
- 50 Rooms are available
- Warden -1
- Superintendent -1
- Watchman -2
- Prayer Room – 1
- Recreation Room -1
- I year – 10
- II year – 20
- III year – 14
- Monday (7.30pm – 8.00pm ) Tamil service.
- Tuesday (7.30pm – 8.00pm ) Tamil service.
- Wednesday (7.30pm – 8.00pm ) Tamil service.
- Thursday (7.30pm – 8.00pm ) English service.
Washing and drying lines – about 1500 sqft.
- Volley ball and Shuttle ground.
- Indoor games : chess, carom board.
Library – Our Hostel the students make use of the following books
- Magazines and Journals.
- Competition Success Review.
- Reader’s Digest.
- Sports Star.
- Daily Magazines (Hindu, Dhinamani, Daily Thanthi).